Over de organisatie
We are looking for an International Sales Engineer for AMACS in the Netherlands. AMACS is an American organization based in Houston. They focus on designing and supplying separation and mass-tranfser equipment for refineries and chemical plants around the world. After successfully operating from America, AMACS has since 2020 an office in the Netherlands. Here they focus on process and sales support for its customers in the EMEA area. The design and execution is realized from America and is closely involved in the activities in the Netherlands. You will work in Arnhem together with the General Manager of the Netherlands and together will form the Dutch team.
In the role of Sales Engineer you are responsible from acquisition to design and calculation. Half of your sales are generated by incoming leads and warm contacts. The other half you will actively approach worldwide and present the qualities of AMACS. The vast majority of the month you are traveling to international clients, giving presentations and building a network. So travelling around the world should really be for you!
The customers of AMACS can be divided into three groups; the Barrel Builders, Contractors and End Users. Together with the General Manager you create objectives, a sales plan and a personal development plan.
In the start-up phase, you will be guided and trained by the manager and by colleagues from America. After a thorough training in Arnhem and in America in the first months, you will travel together to new and existing customers to learn all the tricks of the trade. Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining contact with customers and prospects;
- Generating new leads;
- Cold and hot acquisition;
- Giving technical and sales presentation to customers;
- Travel around the world to present the AMACS, with a focus on the Middle East and Asia;
- Design and make offers independently and together with colleagues in America;
- Project coordination from sale to realization.
Of course, this role is not for everyone. We are looking for someone who wants to develop sales and technical knowledge. In addition, it is important that you can work independently since you travel the world alone. As a Sales Engineer you are assertive, driven, enthusiastic and you have good persuasion skills. Because you work internationally, excellent English spoken and written is a must. No technical knowledge but interested? No problem! We're going to teach you all of this. The most important thing is the drive to score, to become successful and to grow AMACS worldwide but especially in the Netherlands! In addition, you comply with the following:
- A completed bachelor's degree in, for example: Commercial Economics, Business Administration, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Communication;
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales or technology;
- Not afraid to present;
- Driven to score;
- Excellent English spoken and written.
In this role you will be fully trained and guided to become a true professional in technical sales. This unique course gives you the chance to see, discover and conquer the whole world. You will work in a flexible organization in which nothing is too crazy and you get a lot of freedom. In addition, you can expect the following:
- A gross monthly salary between €3,000 and €3,500;
- An attractive bonus structure;
- The ability to work 32 hours;
- Plenty of opportunities for following courses and training;
- A unique opportunity to travel all over the world;
- The ability to learn technical knowledge;
- A position with a lot of freedom and development opportunities.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Is this the vacancy that perfectly matches your strength? Then apply directly via 026 - 702 44 90! Not quite the vacancy you are looking for? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact one of our consultants.